Looking for an articulate and skilled Test Lead to manage a small but growing team. My client is looking for a strong lead with hands on testing capabilities to take ownership the strategy.
* Review and implement the test strategy
* Coordinate manual and automation tests and testers in person and interstate
* Planning and development of quality test design and test cases that meet test objectives.
* Hands-on test planning and execution
* Identify areas / functionality for test automation and implement those
* Documenting test results and reporting defects.
* Work as part of an Agile project team - extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers.
You will require:
- Experienced Tester in Web Services environment
- Ability to coordinate manual and automation tests and testers
- Previous experience in reviewing, understanding and suggesting pragmatic improvements to a pre-existing test strategy
- Ability to work in an agile environment, with requirements, build and test happening in parallel and in short iterative cycles including use of three-way
- Experienced, confident user of JIRA
- Experience in what makes a good user story, and ability to guide others in this regard
- Strength of character and communication skills to influence other staff
- Experience in the following: C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs, Micro service
- Testing Technologies Selenium, cypress.IO and j-metre highly desirable