A market leading and rapidly growing Software Development Company in Melbourne, is URGENTLY looking to hire a highly skilled Digital Test Analyst (Manual or Automation) to join a team delivering an exciting project.
This is an initial 4-5 month contract, starting ASAP until the end of February 2019. Good chance of getting extended after!
What's On Offer?!
- Exciting project
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- An attractive daily rate and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally
- Frequent team presentations and tech sessions
You are an experienced Digital Test Analyst (Manual or Automation) open to the challenges and keen to contribute to the successful delivery of a complex project by being part of a great team. You will need to be a quick learner and a self-starter. Keen to take on responsibilities and deliver great results!
To be awesome in this role you will have:
- Experience in planning and executing testing activities (manual or automation)
- Experience working with transactional digital implementations
- Experience in development of the test plans for various types of testing
- Experience with some of the following tools: SoapUI, jMeter/Neoload, Selenium and Codeception.
- Effective defect reporting and management experience. JIRA experience is a must.
- Cross-browser / Cross-device / Accessibility testing experience
- Problem analysis skills
- A passion for delivering complex solutions in a large team of experts
Our client is working on some of Australia's most interesting and complex projects directly assigned from large Australian businesses and organisations. The team is absolutely amazing, highly recognised by clients, with great reputation.