We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager for a Permanent Job opportunity based in Sydney but happy to travel with Projects.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual seeking a stable career opportunity and enjoys travelling with work.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of a light commercial construction site so knowledge of the building industry is a necessity.
As the Operations Manager, key duties include:
- Liaise and work with clients and consultants
- Lead a team when on site when required to build structures
- Engage and manage subcontractors
- Read and interpret plans and programs
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Sound knowledge of WHS requirements
- Have the ability to work out of the office or from home but also be able to travel when required to deliver projects and where required to work onsite with the team.
- Proficient computer literate
- Competent in Forklift operation
- White Card
- Due to sites worked a Working with Children Check will be required
- MR Truck License is a benefit
If you are interested please apply via seek.com.au