- $650-750 per day (inc super)
- Large-scale business transformation project
- Global industry leader, free on-site parking
About the role & skills/experience:
Technical writer role - working as part of a project team on a global transformation program. Updating and re-designing key documents, SOP's, policies, work instructions and more. This organisation is a global industry leader and has committed to large-scale investment into the business.
- Prior experience as a technical writer, instructional writer or documentation specialist
- Experience writing documentation for large scale IT systems (such as ERP)
- Ability to translate technical language/jargon into instructional or conversational language
- Ability to work with stakeholders, business employees and technical staff to ensure the accuracy and usability of Technical Documents
- Extremely high communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Understanding of IT and Business projects
- Exposure to organisations or industries in controlled environments (ex. engineering, manufacturing, production, food/beverage, pharmaceutical, medical)
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact Jono from Sirius Technology for a confidential discussion:
Jono Ponnusamy - (03) 9020 1997 or firstname.lastname@example.org