A great opportunity for someone who is always looking for new ways to capture and organise knowledge for a fast paced Technology company utilising cutting edge technologies!
My client is seeking an experienced Technical Writer required to plan, develop, organise, write and edit a range of operational procedures and manuals from a number of sources to support our ever growing Technology platform. In this role you will be applying structured writing and plain language principles and methodologies to bring it all together to create one tone of voice.
- Create and update all technical and operational documentation;
- Update documentation on various standardised work procedures;
- Prepare project management documentation;
- Be able to formulate documentation which can translate technical to non-technical and vice versa;
- Interact effectively with all team members from a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds in the development of documentation.
- Work closely with the International Marketing Department
You will bring the following to the role:
- Experience in technical writing;
- Primarily strong content writing and production experience;
- High attention to detail, spelling and grammatical;
- Exceptional communication skills.
This company has more benefits than you can shake a stick at, don't believe me? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all the juicy details.