Technical Quality Analyst/Automation AND Manual Test Analyst - Payments Company - Permanent
My client is a payments organisation with strong reputation in the Australian market. Due to huge expansion, they are looking for 2 X Technical Quality Analysts (Automation/Manual Testers) on a permanent basis based in Melbourne CBD.
Key skills required in this role:-
- 2-8 years' experience as an Automation & Manual Test Analyst (50% Automation, 50% Manual)
- Experience in a product based company a MUST
- Technical skills required: API, Java, SQL
- Experience in setting up end to end and UI automation framework/contributing to an established automation framework
- Automation Framework required: Selenium, Cucumber and Junit
This is a permanent opportunity and will suit an Automation & manual test Analyst experience who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now. An excellent and competitive salary will be on offer.
Only candidates with full working rights based in Australia need APPLY.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or firstname.lastname@example.org