Our top-tiered Banking client are looking for an experienced AEM Technical Business Analyst to join their Data Analytics team.
- Requirements Analysis and gathering, user stories creation and walkthrough sessions with various stakeholders (Architects, Development and Testing teams)
- Participation in discovery workshops to create Epics (feature list) in conjunction with various team members
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum Stand Up, and Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Support the product owner in maintaining the product and sprint backlogs
- Agile working approach with a good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Good all-round ability to juggle multiple initiatives and meet deadlines
- Adobe AEM Technical Business Analyst expertise
- AEM Requirement Gathering/analysis and Functional Specification skills
- Competent with AEM Components and Workflow Requirements and Design
- Solid integration/API understanding around Adobe AEM and how this sits with other applications that ideally have run on Java
- Financial industry sector knowledge beneficial
- Accomplished and fluent communicator with strong investigation, analysis and problem-solving skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on email@example.com (0292705238).