A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for a Technical Lead to join a high performing team based in Sydney CBD.
You will join an organisation who values internal and personal growth while working on interesting and varied work.
- Lead a team of 4-6 Developers , both from a technical perspective and as a people leader as part of the Platform Services Team
- Provide service management leadership across teams (includes applications metrics/performance review) and report status' to management
- Can perform Scrum Master role
- Drive Problem Management processes to ensure application stability
- Promote an energetic and supportive culture within a project team
- Liaise effectively with all product stakeholders
- Provide technical support to cross functional teams
- Deploy applications in application servers
- Provide 3rd level production support
- In depth working knowledge of the Java platform and web application development
- Hands-on experience with Web services, XML and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience in data modelling concepts and applicability
- Experience with Messaging, XML, SOAP, JSON, RESTful.
- J2EE experience and knowledge in various deployment strategies
- SQL programming skills
- Ability to work on AIX and Linux operating systems
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat & IBM WAS servers
- Understanding of networks, file transmissions, and messaging
- Experience in using IDEs such as Eclipse
- Ability to work within Windows, Unix, Linux
- Experience in software version control
- Experience in continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in build tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on email@example.com or call directly on 02 9270 5222.