Team Leader - GIS Development & Application Development - Melbourne CBD, Australia - Permanent
My client is a large Geospatial organisation based in Melbourne CBD looking for a permanent full-time Team Leader for GIS Development & Application Development. In this role you will be leading a team of 5-6 GIS Developers and you will have the chance to get involved in Solution Architecture and lead the team.
Key Requirements of this role:-
- At least five years' experience as a GIS developer.
- At least two years' experience in managing client-facing projects and small teams.
- Solid experience in the general use of GIS software such as ArcGIS and Quantum GIS.
- Experience in the design and implementation of spatial databases including ESRI geodatabases, SQL Server native spatial and PostgresSQL/PostGIS.
- Experience in the installation and configuration of spatial servers including ArcGIS Enterprise and GeoServer.
- Ability to write clear reports and or proposals
This is a permanent full-time position based in Melbourne CBD.
To express your interest hit APPLY on SEEK or send your resume to Charmaine Thum on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 03 9020 1996 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, call Manish Sanduja on 03 9020 1960 or email email@example.com