My client is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their audit team. You will be reporting to one of the top management whilst supporting a team of around 15. The company has global offices, and they make sure their staff are looked after. They value work life balance, and whilst you will be busy when you are at work, your effort will be rewarded. Team culture, engaging, and respectful environment
In this position, you will be supporting one of the top management, two managers, and team members. You are the go-to person for the team, and it's important that you are strong a prioritising tasks and is organised.
- Provide 1:1 support to your boss including and not limited to calendar arrangement, drafting correspondences, meeting preparation, and other admin tasks
- Support the audit department on all general administration
- Maintain the client database
- Track all meetings and update when necessary
- Handle and escalate IT issues to relevant department
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Manage the team's annual leave
- Set up computer when new joiners come on-board
- Handle all expense claims and keep a tidy record
In order to excel in this position, you need to have experience within the audit department and have supported a large team before. We are looking for someone who is bubbly, down-to-earth, and flexible. Someone who is able to do the follow-up, is proactive, and detail-minded.
- Experience in the professional services industry
- Team EA/admin experience (team size > 15)
- Strong organisational skills and detail-minded
- Friendly personality and easy to work with
- Team player
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
Please send your updated resume to Florence Yeung at Florence@siriussupport.com.au or apply directly if you are interested in this position.