Do you have experience working with a recruitment agency or part of an in-house talent team? We are currently looking for a proactive, approachable, and result-oriented talent acquisition specialist to take on a 6 months contract. This is a purely recruitment focused position and you will be based mostly in the Macquarie Park office but might occasionally need to travel to other offices or sites if needed.
Who are you?
- Ability to engage stakeholders and understand the needs of hiring managers and candidates
- Experience looking after high volume recruitment (it's an extremely busy and full-on role)
- Goal driven and work well with targets and deadlines
- Someone with GRIT
- Good time management skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Agency or in-house recruitment experience
- Enjoy working in a team environment
What you will do?
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Take brief and JD from hiring managers and stakeholders
- Identify and shortlist candidates for the relevant roles
- Record and report on recruitment progress to make sure targets are achieved
- Pre-employment checks
- Update and maintain database
- Promote and protect the company's brand
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send an email to Florence at Florence@siriussupport.com.au