Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst with MySQL and Database experience. You will be working in IT Team. This organisation really values diversity, equality and has an excellent collaborative culture.
- Immediate start - 4 weeks
- Full time contract role
- North-East Melbourne Location
- Health Sector
- $450 - $550 per day depending on skills and experience
- Detailed analysis of existing applications and their performance and optimise them
- Responsible for the documentation of all current application setup (scripts and schedules)
- Automation of current manual processes
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as a Systems Analyst and or DBA (Systems Analyst with Database exp)
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions MYSQL (script query, processing, storage, archiving, indexing, optimising)
- Ideally had exposure to Chris21
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW. The successful person in this role will need to complete a Police Check and working with children's check.
For further information contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.