Systems Administrator - Linux
A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for a Systems Administrator who is
proficient in a Linux environment, to join a high performing team based in Sydney CBD.
You will be given the authority to install, modify and maintain all Linux operating system
components including storage and backup systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Linux hardware/ software applications are operating efficiently
- Process assigned incidents and service requests raised
- Provide support as needed and liaise with cross functional teams
- Strong skills in Linux ( RedHat/Oracle Linux version 6 & 7 )
- Excellent knowledge in storage systems of NetApp, or other rier 1 technologies
- Enterprise backup technologies such as IBM TSM, Commvault
- Sound ability to analyse problems and troubleshoot
Due to the nature of the projects and Security Clearance requirements only Australian Citizens
can be considered for this role. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate
consideration or email Lily Dona on email@example.com or call directly on 02 9270