- South East Melbourne
- Perm Fulltime
- Team Lead 7-10 people
Both positions will require:
- Management of 7-10 helpdesk support staff members
- Ownership of SLA's back to the business for all Level 1 & 2 tickets
- Communication between Service Desk and other teams & business units
- Documentation and business communication
- Management of Service Desk KPI's, resourcing and process improvement
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or Acting Team Lead for service desk
- Understanding of ITSM and its application to service desk
- Proven track record in a high volume service desk
- Some people management experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders across the business
- Really strong customer service
- Ability to work onsite inline with the State's health advice
- Free parking
- Company Car
- Discounted gym membership, Private health insurance
- Pleanty of training and career progression opportunities
- And much more ...
If you are interetsed in these positions please do submit your resume through to us for review. Or please do contact Asmita Govind for any questions.
Zoom interviews will be kicking off next week, and as this is a management role there will be multiple rounds. Full australian working rights will be required.