Working for one of Australia's largest telecommunication providers based in the Sydney CBD. An extremely collaborative environment where you will be supported and trained by peers and external sources. The company pride themselves on their extremely low turnover of staff due to this culture.
- Working in a fast paced environment providing first touch support via phone, email and web chat providing Level 1 Support
- Managing the end to end customer experience and ensuring satisfaction
- You will be using the technical skills you have learnt from your education and brief hands-on experience in the market in order to complete tasks for their client base
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Customer Support/ Level 1 Support in a Telco Business
- Good academic background in Computer Science or similar
- A strong aptitude for technical matters is essential and any previous experience in technical support would be highly regarded
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting experience
- Superior communication and relationship management skills
- Permanent working rights for Australia
This is an exciting PERMANENT opportunity to be part of a growing organisation with highly engaged people. A strong training program is in place as is structured career progression into Level 2 Positions.
Paying $55k + Super
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Annabel on (02) 927 05229