Industrious People are currently looking for an experienced forklift driver to work for our client based in Rydalmere.
This global manufacturing / warehousing company supply pharmaceutical supplies all over Australia.
They have long standing, stable staff in a warehouse team and due to career progression within the company they now have an exciting opportunity for a forklift driver.
Duties will include -
- Pick, packing of orders
- Forklift operation
- Order processing
- Use of sample register and customer reporting system
- Palletising and wrapping
- Stock take a cycle counts
- Loading and unloading of trucks
To be successful you will have -
- Current forklift license and experience
- Warehousing experience with loading, unloading and picking experience, dispatch and receive
- Computer skills including basic Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry (not essential)
Full time hours offered on a Monday - Friday basis.
Please click APPLY now if you match the above criteria or email an up to date resume to Georgina@industriouspeolpe.com.au
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.