- Prestons location
- Ongoing work with full-time hours
- Excellent Career opportunities for the right person!
- Day and afternoon shifts available
- Temp to Perm
Are you a motivated individual who is looking to start work for one of Australia’s fast growing companies? Located in the Prestons location, our client is currently in need of a 3 full time storeperson forklift operators to join their fast growing and excellent team while at the same time offer excellent opportunities for the successful applicants!
Duties of the role:
- Forklift operation – high reach and counterbalance
- Picking and packing of orders when required
- Scanning and stock take of products in the warehouse
- Taking into account customer orders and placing in appropriate areas in warehouse
- Moving goods around the warehouse when needed
- Ensuing smooth operation of general warehousing duties
To be considered for the role:
- Current forklift license with high reach experience
- Previous experience in the warehousing industry is EXTREMELY beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast paced manner
- Strong reliability and punctuality
Benefits of the role:
- Strong permanency offered over a short period of time
- Excellent incentive/bonus structure in place
- Strong flexibility and company recognition
- Excellent career opportunities/progression for the right applicant.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select ‘apply’ or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively please feel free to call us on 02 9270 9079 if you would like to know more. We look forward to hearing from you!