- Horsley Park Location
- $31 p/h + SUPER + Overtime (when it presents itself)
- Monday to Thursday 7am - 3pm
- Friday 7am-1pm
- Excellent career opportunities/progression for the right applicant
Our client, a world leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of both indoor and outdoor cleaning equipment.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor your main duties will include:
- Picking and packing the correct products according to width, length, height using adequate packaging
- Receiving goods using relevant documentation
- Ensuring all goods are reconciled, dispatched and loaded
- Loading and unloading containers
- Operating Forklifts
- Placing all goods in appropriate staging areas in warehouse ready for dispatch
Required experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 years warehousing experience
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 30kg.
- full working rights for over 6 months
- Forklift licence
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select 'apply' or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!