One of Australia's most Iconic Health Care organisations are looking for a SQL Developer to join their successful team based in Sydney's West.
- Design and manage system changes
- Revise SQL code from .NET developers
- Create and maintain SSIS and SSRS projects, reports and tasks
- Participate and guide the business in the analysis of business requirements issues and the derivation of potential IT solutions.
- Create deployment plans and assist in implementation planning.
- Act as a subject matter expert ('SME') for all system/database related matters, as required
- Write, contribute, check, monitor the production and track the signoff of various documents (such as: Business Cases; Project Scopes; Technical and Functional Specifications; Solution designs; Test Methodologies Plans and Cases; Project Plans) where required
You will bring:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of working using SQL (SQl Server 2008/2014)
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Understand the SDLC principles and procedures
- Data analysis, SSRS, SSIS and database design
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive and team orientated approach to work