For a client of Sirius Technology, we are looking for a SQL developer to join the team to develop dashboards and reports.
- working in a relatively informal working environment that is currently going through a Transformation so you will need to be adaptable to change.
- navigating through the data sources, extracting data and undertake data analysis to generate meaningful data.
- Predicting business outcomes and provide actionable insights based on reports generated
- Assisting in data integration and data migration projects
Skills and experience:
- Min 5+ years SQL development - creating complex SQL queries
- Data Manipulation Language T-SQL
- Visualisation tools ie. Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau
- MS BI Stack - SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Data warehouse, data migration & data modelling experience
A must-have for the right candidate:
- Agile methodology experience
- Stakeholder (internal & external) engagement - ability to communicate complex dataset to all levels of key stakeholder
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
You will be engaged in a fast-paced, high volume and hands-on environment. Does this sound
of interest to you?
If you are keen, please send through your CV via the link OR call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 for a confidential chat.