Our client is seeking an experienced SQL Database Administrator with production support and large data set. You will be working in a fast paced BAU environment and joining a team where you get to mentor the junior members. This is a growing data environment and you will have exciting challenges to solve as the business scales.
- Immediate start
- Full time permanent role
- CBD Location
- Financial Online Platform
- Fun and funky culture
- Production support
- Set up data and the log on separate drives, installing databases on server, configure and ensure enough memory and day to day maintenance, pull queries,
- Automation scripting, write queries
- Trouble shoot problems with Development team - transactional data and need to have sense or urgency
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as a Database Administrator and Production Support
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Working with transactional data is ideal
- Must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this role
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.