Our client is one of Australia's leading software solution providers. The company has been innovating for the last 20 years and is now seeking an experienced Product Manager to actively contribute to the company's mission of evolving their industry's landscape.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for converting an initial customer portal concept into a cohesive product vision, business case and roadmap which delivers value for all stakeholders within the company.
- Manage the concept phase through to research, market validation, outlining specifications/requirements, design and through to development and support
- Create a roadmap that defines the key metrics for measuring success and identifies key milestones throughout product's development
- Provide analytical insights across market trends, customer requirements, market and competitive intelligence that lead to real time feedback and recommendations for product and business success
- Establish and maintain consistent, strong relationships with both internal personnel and external stakeholders that can be utilised to drive product decisions and feedback throughout the project's execution
- Provide mentoring and coaching to all direct reports throughout the company
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Prior success setting product vision, strategy and launching products.
- Experience working with software development teams in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, otherwise please don't hesitate to call for a confidential chat about this rare opportunity to work for a genuinely dynamic, friendly, creative organisation.
Direct number is: 07 3556 4823 or mobile 0431 545 882