Our client is a global leader in technology consulting, specialising in efficiency focused software solutions. They have built their company on a balance of values focused towards providing amazing service to their customers, while offering fulfilling and satisfying careers to their staff. They are looking to hire an amazing Software Developer/Automated Tester to their continuously expanding software development team.
Our client is looking for an experience Software Developer/Automated Tester to join their constantly expanding software developer team. You will collaborate within a number of teams to deliver automated testing solutions that improve the quality of their software.
Skills & Experience
- You have 3-5 years of hands on experience in software development and automated testing
- You are confident at applying your knowledge across the entire test lifecycle
- Strong understanding of C# and .Net
- You can apply your technical skills to develop automated test cases that test through the GUI, through APIs and directly to the application object model
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the design and execution of test and release processes
- Strong composure when working in a challenging environment
- You are a strong team play who is constantly craving a challenge
Our client offers employees the opportunity to work for a technical company, run by technical people. They have built their company through several core values that guide their staff throughout their day-to-day activities. They are motivated to attract the best people and their culture has allowed them to continually retain the very best employees and clients.
- A company where you can fully apply your technical skills and will be challenged to do your best every day
- An inclusive and collaborative culture that allows it's employees to be active contributors
- A progressive management team who are open to new ideas and trust their team
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel (email@example.com) or Shane (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3556 4826