My client is undergoing an extensive IT Transformation and hiring for a number of newly created roles, including this role for an IT Software Architect. I am looking for an experienced Software Architect and someone who has a passion for the role. Working in an international team of extremely talented Architects, this role will be an integral part of both the global & Sydney team.
The right candidate will be able to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You will see the "big picture" and create architectural overviews, software design to guide the development team.
You will have a strong technical background with experience in designing, focusing on the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Support development team with low-level design
- Proven experience as "Software Architect"
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages focusing on: C#, .NET, C++ (Java is a plus)
- Knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
For more information of this great opportunity and my client please call Megan on 0292705253.