Working for one of the world's largest investment banks as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer/ DevOps Engineer on a Permanent Basis in the Sydney CBD.
Once in this role, you will be working as part of a highly specialised team of Site Reliability Engineer/ DevOps Engineers who role it is to build run, and maintain high performant, distributed fault tolerant trading applications and systems. This is an extremely mission critical role where you are proactively managing the production servers. You will be involved in scaling of the systems using automation and continuous improvement. Technically you will be using your strong coding and programming skills to do this.
In order to be considered for this position, the client is looking for a strong Development focused DevOps/ Site Reliability Engineer.
You MUST have experience with the following;
- Java is preferred, but they will consider other OO languages
- A strong background in DevOps (7+ Years)
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Be comfortable in driving efficiencies in managing the operation of the production environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Full working rights for Australia
Good experience, which is a nice to have;
- A knowledge of transformation projects
- Experience working on low latency applications
For this permanent position, the client is looking to pay an EXCELLENT salary which is completely based on your experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please press APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to give Annabel a call on (02) 927 05229