An opportunity to take on a leading role developing software applications that are robust and scalable, and meet both function and non-functional requirements.
- Analyses requirements and develops documents which specify solutions to these requirements.
- Liaises with key stakeholders both within and external to the client
- Ensures that developed software meets the business aims of the company and its customers.
- Keeps abreast of new technology and consider using it where appropriate.
- Provides guidance and direction to other developers.
COMPETENCIES - Skills & knowledge
- C# .Net development
- Web development skills including ASP.NET MVC, Web Apis, HTML, CSS, jQuery, ReactJs, Dotnet core
- User experience design - at least some work experience in this area would be good
- SQL Server or similar large-scale relational databases
- TFS/GIT/ VSTS
- Microsoft Azure
- Focus on application architecture, system and database design, and use of design patterns
- Problem solving skills.
- Skills to investigate performance issues in web application and SQL server
- Commitment to success and to quality.
- Unit testing and test-driven development.
- Strong time management and personal organization skills, with an ability to work autonomously.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including reporting.
- Ability to deliver on core customer business requirements, with an ability to think laterally in determining effective solutions for business problems.
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine customer requirements and translate these to technical/change control documentation.
- Proven capacity to be an active team player.
- Professional presentation.
- 5-7 years' experience in software development, including exposure to all facets of the SDLC.
- Experience with Agile methodologies - preferably Scrum.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
If this sounds like you, apply now or contact us on (03) 9020 1999 in relation to this opportunity