URGENTLY looking for a Lead or a Senior PHP Developer with either Symfony or Laravel experience to join a cutting-edge solutions provider in Melbourne CBD!
Our client is a growing, young and passionate team of professionals, who always want to learn about and work with the latest of the latest technologies. Our client is mostly working on high-end enterprise solutions that would satisfy every Developer at this level.
We need a full time, motivated and experienced Senior PHP Developer with leadership skills or an existing Tech Lead, that is willing to bring their skills with an eye of growing and leading the development team.
You will be:
- Applying your deep Symfony or Laravel knowledge to the existing applications
- Performing code review and assisting junior developers with their own development
- Researching the best solution to Symfony/PHP problems, or gaps in internal practices
- Working with current project leads on converting requirements into actionable programming specifications and ensuring they are implemented correctly
- Dealing directly with clients to clarify requirements
- Assisting with DevOps and deployment
- Coding on some great applications
This role really suits a jack-of-all-trades who wants to grow their technical leadership skills and achieve greatness!
If you want to extend your experience beyond simply programming to really make a difference, then this is THE ROLE for you!
The core requirements:
- Strong Symfony or Laravel experience, with a demonstrable background in delivering production-ready applications.
- Solid understanding of software development techniques (e.g. SOLID) and CI/CD pipeline management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience working in a team, conducting code review and mentoring junior programmers.
- A passion such that when not in the office working you are tinkering away at home building your own projects "just because".
Bonus Points - good to have but not essential
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure- AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Big Data knowledge - Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Nifi etc.
- DevOps/Continuous Deployment experience - Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, and other CI or provisioning tools.
$$$ - Our client is willing to offer an extremely competitive salary package to the candidate with the right skills!!! I cannot give you a range as there is no budget for this role!!!