Sirius Technology are working with a Tier1 Financial Services organisation to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the team on a long term contract basis.
In this role, you will be joining the existing Salesforce team and working on new, priority projects which go across the full Salesforce stack.
You, as the ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Salesforce Service / Sales / Marketing Cloud Development
- Apex coding, Visualforce coding
- Both Classic and Lightning components
- Ideally a background in Java development before moving into Salesforce
- A strong understanding of APIs and integration patterns
- Working within a consultancy and taking ownership for their own projects.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Work alongside Salesforce team, working on system application implementations, software configurations, third party integrations and solution designs.
- Take ownership in solution designs and coding to make sure you have full requirement understanding and full responsibility to deliver the solution needed.
- Produce deliverables within a diverse and fast paced agile environment, collaborating across teams and deliver across a range of projects.
- Engage with senior stakeholders in the business and update them on the benefits of changes in the Salesforce platform.
If you are looking for your next contract role then please get in touch to discuss this role in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you. Jack - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.