Salesforce Business Analyst needed!
Working within the Financial Services industry, you'll be part of an on-going, enterprise-wide adoption to Salesforce, working closely with Salesforce Partners as well as Salesforce themselves on this digital transformation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering, documenting and validating business requirements across a range of stakeholders.
- Acting as Scrum Master - prioritising workload, managing backlog and planning sprints
- Identifying areas for improvement on the platform across the business
- Championing best practice for Salesforce development and usage
- Create, maintain and improve relationships with vendors, partners and senior stakeholders.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Business Analyst experience: documenting business requirements and user stories as well as facilitating workshops with stakeholders and vendors
- A strong career focus within the Salesforce Eco- system
- Previous experience working on Salesforce CRM implementation and integration projects.
- ATLEAST Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong experience with Agile Methodology.
This will be a great opportunity for someone to get stuck into a complex Salesforce environment and be part of a motivated and sucecssful team working on one of the largest Salesforce projects in Sydney.
Please apply for this role to disucss in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you! thanks, Jack B - Salesforce Recruiter @ Sirius Technology.
** Please note, this role is currently only available for those with full Working Rights in Australia **