QA Automation Engineer
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in Sydney, and with have an impression array of awards has busy been creating a world-class company. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly skilled & innovative team of engineers. You can look forward to working with cutting edge technology, in a truly agile environment where everyone ideas are valued and encouraged.
About the role
My client is searching for a QA Engineer who is passionate about delivering rock solid solutions in a CI/CD environment. We want you to drive the strategic direction of testing in the organisation. You will be responsible for strategy, implementation and ongoing support for both functional and non-functional test disciplines. You should be just as comfortable with manual and automated testing, and know when to use either, cover UI and API applications and be comfortable preparing for rapid expansion and scale.
- Writing automated unit and integration tests
- Writing automated regression tests
- Helping Software Engineers write comprehensive automated unit test suites
- Reporting on testing outcomes
- Liaise with the Product team and the business to coordinate testing throughout the development life-cycle against the business requirements
- Helping to define and implement a "quality" culture within the software engineering team
About you background
- Strong analytical and extremely detailed-orientated approach
- Either Strong Salesforce framework knowledge OR Strong knowledge of the .Net framework OR Angular frameworks. Two skill sets would be a tremendous advantage.
- Experience with agile development processes
- A passion for product quality towards a zero-defect world
- Thinking differently to identify edge cases and finding ways to break the system that haven't been thought of before
- Knowledge of software testing aids and tools
- Experience with browser-based testing across multiple versions and platforms, including mobile devices
- Experience in testing responsive applications
- Cloud based, especially Azure, performance and scalability testing
- Bonus points for RESTful API testing experience
For more information about this role and all the fabulous company benefits please contact firstname.lastname@example.org