A Globally established company is looking for a successful Senior Product Manager to drive this global role based in Sydney. In this highly autonomous role you will have the opportunity to be a true Commercial Product Manager utilising your experience to make integral product decisions.
The right candidate will have the liberty in owning and driving the strategy of the Unified Communications Product stream, focusing on identifying new opportunities, evaluating them and putting together a strong business plan that will eventuate in a new growth product line.
- Map out / segment the market and identify the different problems
- Create a shortlist of different business problems / market segments and transform this into a business plan
- Ensure product and technology are defined and validated
- Differentiation / market niche is identified
- Present and gain buy in on the strategy from Senior Management, external stakeholders and customers
- Define goals and market requirements
- Gather market intelligence customer contacts, revenue performance ,tracking, analyst interactions, win/loss analysis and other general, market analysis
- Ensure the entire ecosystem including partners and influencers are identified
- Manage the execution of the agreed strategy in the company
- Extensive professional experience working in a product and technical environment.
- Ideally understanding of the Unified communications market.
- Understanding of the new disruptive technologies changing the market
- You have an entrepreneurial streak and come from a software background
- with experience in Software as a Service & Analytics and taking a product to market through service providers
- Demonstrated the ability to understand core business problems facing customers
- The ability to create a winning business strategy around a particular market/problem definition
- Past experience in a similar role