My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience with SAP and/or Success Factors.
This is a large and important project for my client and, you will be part of a global initiate that aims to transform both the Australian and New Zealand payroll system.
You're an effective communicator, sharp thinker, fast-moving and incredibly organised. A natural Project Manager with experience in SAP Activate methodology for Success Factors who has previously worked in the EC and ECP space.
- Previous, proven project delivery with Success Factors OR SAP experience
- Experience in both agile and waterfall environments
- HR and Payroll business domain knowledge within a large organisation
- Strong communications skills, able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to effectively identify needs and solutions to achieve the project targets.
- Both technical and Functional expertise
- Have a strong understanding on both Australia and NZ Payroll, HR practises and processing.
- Willing to be strategic and roll up sleeves to get critical work done
- Ability to work under tight deadlines whilst responding to changing business and technical conditions
About my client:
My client is a world renown company that are dedicated to developing and implementing sustainable solutions across Australia and New Zealand.
You can expect to work in a friendly and respectful environments, work- life balance.