We are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officers to join a global organisation based in the Inner West of Sydney for an immediate start position!
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to challenge yourself in supporting the Payroll Manager supervise a small team of new recruits. Due to the immediate nature of the position having previous experience in ADP and end to end payroll is essential.
- Establish and maintain employee files
- Management of leave forms and processing into payroll
- Payroll processing of fortnightly, mid-monthly and monthly payrolls
- Support payroll team with other pay run processing as needed
- Reconciliation of payroll reports
- Calculating pay adjustments
- Answer telephone queries from staff and management
- Filing of Payroll Reports to ensure compliance with statutory legislation
- Calculation and preparation of manual payments, including termination and adjustments
- Reconciliation and payment of all deductions and Superannuation payments
- Reconciliation and payment of all Payroll taxes to relevant states
- Interpret Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Preparation of employee payment summaries
- Reconciliation of Payment Summaries for ATO and lodgement of return
- Experience with large payrolls
- Previous experience in supervising a small team
- Exposure to Chris21 would be highly advantageous
- A willingness to learn
- Strong understanding of Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Previous experience in implementing a new system would be desirable
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ADP
This immediate start role is available ASAP for the right candidates, so please do not delay your application.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to an overwhelming response).
Talent Acquisition Specialist
T: 9270 5246