Happy New Year all!
What's on offer
A vacancy for a Mulesoft Developer have become available due to rapidly expanding requirements. This opportunity will suit a Senior Integration Developer with Mulesoft experience who is open to working for a wide variety of clientele on-site in Sydney.
About the company
My client is a well-known Mulesoft Partner whose mission is to help companies succeed by connecting APIs, SaaS and SOA.
- Experience working as a Mulesoft Developer/Integration developer with other platforms
- Hands-on experience with Mulesoft technologies
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE - using Spring, Hibernate (or Java API /Open API)
Nice to haves
- Experience dealing with business and technical stakeholders
- Ideally experience leading an off-shore team
- Good Microservices skills - experience moving from Point to point to a well designed
- Microservices, API or ESB architecture.
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing
- Solid knowledge of the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks -
- e.g. SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi
- Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
- Maven and Ant
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- experience with a wide range of open source API libraries / frameworks