An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the most prestigious and innovative Banks in Australia. Work in an environment that will give you exposure to the latest technology stack, support you in your career goals and give you the opportunity to excel your skills.
As a Senior Developer, you will build and maintain microservices using industry best practices and support continuous improvement. You will learn about the business, building and maintaining high quality software in a DevOps manner, and help automate its testing and delivery.
- 6 month contract with a view to extend long term
- Sydney CBD office location, close to public transport
- Flexibility to hybrid WFH
- Be part of a high performing, technical and innovative team
- Involved in exciting projects and new initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4+ years of extensive hands-on Java 8+ development experience
- Experience in Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Microservices Architecture development experience
- Experience designing, developing and implementing REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud technologies, including EC2, ECS, EKS Lambda, S3
- RDBMS and NoSQL experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Agile environment experience
- CI/CD using Jenkins or Bamboo etc.
- Cloud Containerisation experience using Docker
- Event messaging experience using Kafka
- Experience with SQL and MongoDB or similar databases
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident due to employment checks.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team whilst getting exposure to the latest and innovative technologies. APPLY NOW or email your latest CV to Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org