We are urgently looking for a passionate Mid/Senior Drupal Developer to assist one of our amazing clients on a 3 month contract (with potential extensions) in Melbourne CBD.
The ideal candidate should display a passion for high quality development with attention to detail and have very good communication skills. This role is for an initial three-month contract period with a view to extend where needed. The primary purpose of the Senior Drupal Developer includes but is not limited to work as a key member of a small team, developing, leading, enhancing and troubleshooting web sites and applications developed in Drupal 7 to 8, developing web-services and multi-media applications that facilitate achievement of business outcomes or improve business efficiencies and processes through the leverage of technology.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years proven Drupal development/programming experience;
- Created custom Drupal 7 & 8 modules using PHP;
- Implementing a complicated end-to-end Drupal solution using Drupal versions and Drupal Commerce;
- Designed, coded, architected and tested various themes, modules and processes to extend Drupal to meet the client's needs and with consideration to scalability;
- Used web services to create a user-friendly interface;
- Maintained and developed modules for Drupal web store;
- Implemented changes to make website PCI compliant;
- Experienced in Agile, and Waterfall project management methodologies;
- Good technical experience in the following:
If you are interested becoming a part of dynamic team and join a friendly and a collaborative work culture click the APPLY NOW button!
Daily rate on offer: Up to $563 per day (depending on experience)