- Full Time Permanent Role
- Highly Stable Industry
- Hybrid – Flex WFH and office
- Geelong Location
- Competitive Market Rate – Salary Packaging Option
- Responsible for Always On installation and configuration / maintenance
- You will be responsible for SQL failover clustering and transactional replication.
- Work collaboratively with a team responsible for the design and strategy for information integration aligned with our client’s digital vision.
- Opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders to understand diverse data sources and develop mapping specifications for integration.
- Responsible for the development of data mapping specifications for unified data integration.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of data requirements and evaluate potential solutions, offer expert advice on data integration strategies, encompassing ETL processes, data replication, real-time streaming, and other relevant techniques.
- Conduct thorough analysis and provide recommendations to management on data integrity and accuracy, implementing data quality checks, validation rules, and cleansing processes.
- Manage database tuning, capacity, backup, recovery strategies, and maintain version control and tracking tools.
- Cultivate strong relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
You will need:
- Tertiary degree in relevant field in Information Systems or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience in database administration and data integration.
- Proven experience in Always On configuration and installation, SQL failover clustering and transactional replication.
- HL7 and health industry experience highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Services.
- Proficient knowledge of ETL and API integrations.
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of data governance principles.
If you're a driven professional with a passion for data integration and management, we invite you to apply and be a key player in our client’s mission to deliver exceptional data solutions. Help drive excellence in data management, making a significant impact in our client’s organisation and beyond!