- Opportunity to work with exciting and complex data set
- Get exposure to Big Data and Machine Learning platform
- Great career growth in Sydney CBD
Join a team of smart and bright professionals to get their hands dirty with large complex data set. We are on a hunt for an experienced Data scientist with proven track record in building and optimising predictive models to delivering commercial insights to support business strategies.
- Develop machine learning and statistical data models to support marketing and other relevant functional teams
- Maintain and improvise data mart to ensure accurate modelling process
- Create and maintain documentation for all data and project development
- Develop customer segmentation, behavioural change and variety of marketing data models for product owners
- Assist in full life cycle of data science projects involving requirements gathering, data modelling, testing and predictive models' optimisation
- Deliver commercially focussed and actionable insights to key stakeholder
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience building predictive Machine Learning models
- Commercial exposure in Machine Learning techniques ie. Classification, Clustering, Random Forests, GLM, xGBoost, Time Series etc.
- Knowledge in R, SAS, Python and SQL is a must
- Exposure to Big Data & AWS platform
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - both external & internal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
If you are ready to get your hands dirty working with large and complex data, APPLY today! For a confidential chat, please call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.