- Work with result-oriented leader
- Newly created role to fuel the advanced analytics team
- Build new predictive models and working through a large set of data
In this newly created role, the team will see you providing insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of the team's core deliverables.
The data scientist will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas. You will be working alongside key leaders and lead the applied analytics initiatives that are leveraged across the breadth of our solutions for the technology sector. You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
You will provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and stakeholder. You and your team will inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire stakeholder level of our organization to drive business decisions.
- Posses a Ph.D. (strongly preferred) or Master's Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, physics or a related quantitative discipline.
- Deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- 3+ years of experience delivering world-class data science outcomes, the data scientist will solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with their unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- Passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets, and will be to communicate that passion to product managers.
- Keen desire to solve business problems, and live to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
- Propose analytics strategies and solutions that challenge and expand the thinking of everyone around you.
- Expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools.
- Expert in the use of statistical analysis environments such as Python R, MATLAB, SPSS or SAS.
Like building predictive models from scratch rather than improving the existing one? Apply now! Fei 02 9270 5292 / email@example.com