- Work with a global leading enterprise
- Challenging & fast-paced environment with exciting projects
- Get your hands on Big Data technologies and Machine Learning projects
If you are a passionate Data Scientist, you live and breathe data, this is something you would want to read on:
- Interpret data and generate meaningful insights and commercial solutions into customer behaviour by applying advance data mining, segmentation and modelling
- Proactively sources trends and patterns from the industry, new developments in the market, technology and data science techniques
- Deliver tangible educational benefit through predictive models
- Develop and maintain the modelling database
- Improve data accuracy and quality
- Establish scalable and automated End-to End processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis
- Provides training to junior data scientists & analysts - opportunity to lead a team
Skills & experience:
- PhD in Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Science or relevant subject is highly desirable
- Min 5 years' experience with SQL, Java, Python
- Solid background in statistical concepts and calculations
- Excellent analytical and algorithmic problem solving skills
- Experience in Predictive modelling techniques ie. Machine Learning, multivariate analysis, time series analysis, random forest, etc.
- Has worked in Big Data environment ie. Hadoop, HDFS, Scala etc.
- 5 years' experience exposure to real data environment
If this is you, please apply through the link or call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292.