- Great location in Sydney CBD - Modern office
- Fast-paced environment, result-oriented team
- Opportunity to get exposure across various Analytics projects globally
This is a client facing role for a Senior Data Analyst who is ready to get exposure across various industry building predictive and statistical models.
If you are looking to move away from a conventional data analyst role, this could be for you.
Your work across various domains will assist greatly as you contribute to solutions that combine data, technology, and customer experience.
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to understand complex data
- Conduct statistical data analysis with client's data
- Ability to provide commercial solutions & insights to solve problems using data to key stakeholders
- Ability to develop machine learning and AI capabilities for the business
- Constantly learning and driving success in the team through developing of new skills, methodologies & algorithms in predictive modelling, data science and visualization
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a data analyst with proven achievements through projects undertaken
- Exposure to Data analysis tools ie. R, Python, SAS, SQL
- Visualisation tools ie. Power BI, Tableau, Shiny
- Commercial exposure in machine learning & Advanced Analytics techniques
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement ie. Non-technical end users, internal & external clients
- Self-starter and enjoy working on complex dataset to solve problem
If you like getting your hands dirty with data & solving interesting problems, APPLY TODAY!
Please upload your CV through the link or call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 / email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.