This large Australian powerhouse has around 4 million customers across Australia and is an industry leading organisation with network of offices nationwide.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work closely with the Information Architects, Information owners, Data stewards, Project Managers and key business / IT stakeholders to elicit, analyse, validate, specify and verify various data and information sets.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will have the ability to solicit the correct data and turn this into information and insight that support the outcomes of our business.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to determine key information/data requirements.
- Elicit information and data requirements using interview, document analysis, storyboards, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis.
- Lead the analysis work required for data remediation
- Option analysis, "As Is" analysis and recommendation of "To be" solution
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets & develop data standards
- Collecting, interpreting and analyse large data set
- Commercial expertise as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst - specifically to data analysis, remediation or improvements or related role requiring strong data analytical skills.
- Experience in data quality assessment, data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse existing tools and data bases and provide recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Strong understanding of conceptual data models, information standards and metadata standards.
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, etc
We look forward to receiving your application online, otherwise please don't hesitate to call for a confidential chat about this rare opportunity to work for this National market leader.
Shane Driver - 0431 545 882 or email: email@example.com