The Senior Business Analyst will lead the analysis of key business processes and the identification of opportunities to improve processes. You will work closely with subject matter experts and end users to capture systems requirements and define processes, policies and business rules that will enhance client experience, improve efficiency and facilitate effective service delivery across the sector.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Proven experience working effectively in a Senior Business Analyst role within an Agile development environment
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts and partners.
- Significant experience and understanding of digital technology and IT service delivery, ideally with experience of working in a low code development platform / BPM platform environment
- Demonstrated team management experience, including managing and coaching staff
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, including strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Tertiary qualification in ICT, management or related field and formal training in business analysis and agile methodologies
- Relevant experience in the legal or social services sector (desirable)
- Demonstrated people and project management experience, preferably within an IT setting.
APPLY NOW or contact Saba Khazeie on (03) 9020 1999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding this role.