- Opportunity to work with latest technologies in Big data
- A well-defined career path for the right candidate
- Great location in the Sydney CBD
We are currently looking for a couple of Senior Big Data Engineers for a team which is rapidly growing. You will get to experience working through projects with great brands and Tier 1 organisation. Innovation is key to the culture; hence we are looking for candidates who are innovative and not afraid to change the norm.
- Design and implement data pipelines to facilitate data flow, storage and transformation
- Work closely with project teams to understand requirements and contribute at every development stage
- Develop, maintain, test and evaluate all big data solutions
- Continuous research on providing a robust and reliable management of data for every projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience in software engineering role
- Extensive experience in Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, Flint, Storm etc.
- Hands on experience in AWS: Lambda, Redshift, EMR etc.
- Database design and management: Postgres, SQL Server, NoSQL
- Solid experience with large data warehouse and data set
- Python, NodeJS, Clojure, Haskell
- Collaborative and agile environment is a must
- Strong problem solving and analytical skillset
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
If you are ready for more hands-on role, APPLY now. Call / Email for a confidential chat: Fei 02 9270 5292 / firstname.lastname@example.org