About the Company
Our client is a global client that is seen as a pioneer of its industry, with a presence that expands over 25 years. They are seeking a motivated and highly enthusiastic Business Intelligence Analyst to join their Central Intelligence & Analytics team.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for performing a variety of data and reporting activities, utilising advanced analytical and reporting skills across complex datasets. The position will comprise of tasks such as:
- Applying appropriate analytical techniques to create recommendations which support business decision making
- Creating and distributing scheduled reporting on business activity and performance
- Designing and implementing dashboards for teams across multiple divisions of the business
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders through continuous communication and engagement strategies
Skills & Experience
The following skills and experience will be necessary for you to be successful at this role:
- Experience working within a Microsoft BI stack using SSAS (tabular), SSRS, Power BI and Transact SQL
- Success in end to end projects from initial concept to client delivery
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and present significant amount of information
- The ability to engage and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel (email@example.com) or Shane (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3556 4826