Working for one of Australia's largest financial institutions based in the Sydney CBD. They have a large IT team which has recently gone through a huge level of transformation are now growing their teams to adjust to the demand from the business.
This is Senior Java Analyst Programmer to work in their Digital Team on a Permanent Basis. You will be a crucial element in the Java Team to help deliver the pipeline of web applications across the business. As a result, you will be dealing with a range of stakeholders within the business and within the IT divisions as well. Day to day, you will be analysing, designing, coding, testing and implementing various web applications and provide your technical knowledge to guide the solutions.
For this role, you must have the following skill set;
- Hands on experience developing Java Applications
- Background working within a financial institution
- Good understanding of J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- You can work your way around SQL
- Any experience developing XPath is worth noting
- Smart Form Technologies will also be useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working rights for Australia
For this position, the client is looking to pay a competitive salary and the role will be based in the Sydney CBD.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Annabel on (02) 927 05229.
If you wish to apply for this role, please press APPLY NOW!