- Boutique digital marketing agency
- High profile clientele across motoring; Government; retail & more
- Fun, funky, laid back offices in beautiful inner city location
Are you an experienced Digital Account Manager seeking a role in a leading agency with a great team and extra perks of the job (like free gym membership, manicures, freebies)?
Then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
My client is a well-established, independent digital marketing agency with a loyal client base. If you love working with a variety of clients, then you will love working with these guys as no two days are the same! You will work with clients for all things digital - advertising, SEO, website design, social media, content creation, brand development and more.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to help them meet their business objectives through digital marketing strategies
- Manage projects end to end both within internal team and with clients
- Campaign reporting
- Content writing for social campaigns
- Upsell/Cross Sell
- Develop your portfolio to drive revenue growth
To be considered for this role you will need:
- MINIMUM 2 years experience as a digital account manager
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising, SEO, social etc
- Business development experience
- Exceptional English grammar including professional copywriting skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and analyse marketing and digital media data
- Great small team in a creative, funky office environment
- Perks such as gym membership, free office manicures and lots of freebies from clients!
- Opportunity to shape the future of a fast growing agency
- Progression opportunity into management for the right candidate
Meet the brief? APPLY TODAY!
Please note: due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted, sorry.
Angie Cave - Sirius Events Recruitment - 02 9270 5240