About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading software solution providers that has been innovating within its industry for over 20 years. They are seeking a Senior 4D Software Developer to actively contribute to the company's mission of evolving their industry's landscape.
About the Role
In this role you will be collaborating with a team of energetic and focussed professionals who continuously deliver innovative outcomes that produce positive change within their industry. As a Senior 4D Software Developer, you will lead a core team of tenured developers in the update of the companies architecture and infrastructure. You will be comfortable working in an environment that supports Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Microservices.
Skills & Experience
- A formal qualification in in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related relevant field.
- Knowledge of modern 4D software developer - Minimum version 13
- Experience with C++ would be desired, but not required
- Knowledge of supporting systems, e.g. Git, Jira etc.
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
Alternatively for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3556 4826