Scrum Master - CBD - Perm
Are you someone who thrives in bringing teams together? Our client has a strong project environment and a sustainability focus. They are seeking an experienced SCRUM Master to bring the IT Team together to deliver on their key project. You will be an independent leader within the organisation.
- Full time permanent role
- 10% Superannuation
- Wellbeing allowances
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start
- Draw on your Scrum Master experience to drive team sprints and keep the project team on track
- Gather stakeholder requirements and document the requirements in plain English and build business cases
- Passionately drive change within the new project environment and take internal customers on a change journey (change management) and walk them through defining what they actually need.
- Help the team be accountable and influence stakeholders to deliver on time and on budget
- Lead by example
You will need:
- Scrum Master certification and demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience bringing teams together
- Ideally a background in analytics, business intelligence or data or platform projects to understand the technicalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilience, patient and "can do" attitude", confident
You will be working with a growing business that has a start-up culture. This role is suitable for someone who has been a proven Scrum Master. You MUST have full Australian working rights to be eligible for this role. We are moving quickly. Please APPLY now and once you have applied call Donna on 03 9020 1994.