Our top-tiered Banking client are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their Data Analytics team.
- Scrum Master, PM, Salesforce
- Facilitate Scrum Events or ceremonies (Sprint planning, review meeting, daily scrum, retrospect meeting and product backlog refinement or grooming) for the team
- Maintain/manage product backlog, sprint backlog, vision, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Coach team members- Scrum, Lean, SAFE etc. (e.g. with one-on-one coaching's)
- Mediate through conflicts helping the team make decisions
- Foster the developer team's self-organisation
- Work closely with partnering teams to align integration points and dependencies
- Scrum Master expertise
- Proven achievements through past projects as a Scrum Master
- Robust business knowledge and ability to influence business priorities while working in large financial enterprises
- Strong Salesforce subject matter knowledge
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on email@example.com (0292705238).